- New to this edition
- List of Boxes
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations and Acronyms
- List of Contributors
- 1. The European Union and its Member States: An Overview
- 2. Europeanization: Concept, Theory, and Methods
- 3. France: Genuine Europeanization or Monnet for Nothing?
- 4. Germany: In Search of a New Balance
- 5. The United Kingdom: Towards Isolation and a Parting of the Ways?
- 6. Spain: Modernization Through Europeanization
- 7. Sweden: From Scepticism to Pragmatic Support
- 8. Poland: An Awkward Partner Redeemed*
- 9. Estonia: Excelling at Self-Exertion
- 10. Romania–Uneven Europeanization
- 11. Contrasting States of Europeanization?
- 12. Europeanization and Member State Institutions
- 13. Europeanization and Political Parties
- 14. The Europeanization of Interest Groups and Social Movements
- 15. The Europeanization of Member State Policy
- 16. Europeanization and Sub-national Authorities
- 17. The Europeanization of National Economies?
(p. xxiii) List of Abbreviations and Acronyms
and Christian Lequesne
Access to the complete content on Politics Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.