The Globalization of World Politics is an introduction to international relations (IR) and offers comprehensive coverage of key theories and global issues. The eighth edition features several new chapters that reflect on the latest developments in the field, including postcolonial and decolonial approaches, and refugees and forced migration. Pedagogical features—such as case studies and questions, a debating feature, and end-of-chapter questions—help readers to evaluate key IR debates and apply theory and IR concepts to real world events.
Please sign in to access the full content.
Access to the full content requires a subscription
- Part One International relations in a global era
- Part Two The historical context
- Part Three Theories of world politics
- Part Four Structures and processes
- Part Five International issues