- 1. Political Research
- Part 1 Philosophy of Social Science
- 2. Forms of Knowledge
- 3. Objectivity and Values
- Part 2 How to do Research
- 4. Asking Questions
- 5. Finding Answers
- 6. Research Design
- 7. What is Data?
- Part 3 How to do Research in Practice
- 8. Experimental Research
- 9. Comparative Research
- 10. Historical Research
- 11. Surveys
- 12. Interviewing and Focus Groups
- 13. Ethnography and Participant Observation
- 14. Textual Analysis
- 15. Quantitative Analysis
- 16. Patterns of Association
- 17. A Guide to Multivariate Analysis
(p. 447) Appendix Finding and Citing Sources for Political ResearchAppendix
and Oliver Heath
Access to the complete content on Politics Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.