You, or an institution with which you are affiliated, must have a current subscription to login to Politics Trove and access content. Access to Politics Trove is via one of the following ways:
- You can purchase a subject collection directly from our main website; see Purchasing a Collection for details.
- You have been supplied with an access code (a multiple digit number) by your institution, or in your textbook. Please see Access Code for information on how to redeem your code.
|Tip: Ensure you enter your login details in to the sign in box, and not the personal profile box to the top right of the screen|
With username and password
If you have individual access to Politics Trove, type your username and password in the login fields at the top of the left-hand panel.
From your institution
Your university has bought institutional access to Politics Trove. Access will vary depending on your institution. When you are onsite you simply need to be logged into your university network then navigate to Politics Trove. If you are offsite or navigating to www.oxfordpoliticstrove.com you will need to login via Athens/Access Management Federation, select your university and login.
If you do experience difficulties with automatic access, please consult your system administrator or librarian.
Your password is case sensitive. If you forget your username or password, click on the 'forgotten your password' link under the sign in box and you'll receive an automated reminder. It will be sent to the email address you first used to register. If you are still experiencing problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you only want the content you can access to be displayed, click on Unlock the titles in your subscription in the left hand panel on the PoliticsTrove homepage. If running a search, select the green unlocked padlock if you only want to see the titles you have access to.
Find out more
Use the headings on the left to navigate around these help pages.
If you don't find what you need here, please consult:
- FAQs about using this site;
- Contact us if you need to get in touch with OUP; and
- Subscriber services: information on accessing Politics Trove, managing subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem.