Resources for institutions
Institutional account management
Institutional account management is conducted on the Oxford Academic website.
1. Go to academic.oup.com
2. Click the account icon in the top right of the page
3. Click Sign in as administrator
4. Enter your administrator account credentials
5. Once signed in, click the account icon for account management
Here, you will be able to
• View usage statistics
• Manage institutional settings such as IP addresses and OpenURL
Please note that Institutional subscriptions for this product are not listed on Oxford Academic. For all subscription enquiries, please Contact Us.
KBART (Knowledge Bases and Related Tools) files for this product are not included on Oxford Academic, but are housed on the OUP.com site and can be downloaded using the link below.
Download KBART files
MARC Records for this product are not included on Oxford Academic. MARC21 records are available for all Politics Trove titles. These MARC21 records are AARC2 or RDA, SACO and NACO compliant.
- To download MARC records for all titles that your institution has access to, click here
- To download a single MARC file containing records for all Politics Trove titles, click here
- Alternatively, to download a zip archive containing individual records, click here
A digital object identifier (DOI) is available for every book and chapter, shown at the top of each article page.
Download the DOI list to directly link your reading lists or module handbook to Politics Trove content.
Promoting the site to users
Oxford University Press has developed resources to aid libraries with using and promoting their online resources. Our Librarian Resource Centre will provide you with resources, tools, and ideas to help you make the most of your Oxford online resources.
Oxford University Press provides usage statistics that are compliant with the COUNTER Code of Practice, Release 5. These reports are designed to be clear, flexible, and consistent. For more information and to access reports for your institution, please see our Usage Statistics page for librarians.