Access to the complete content on Politics Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Part I Theoretical Approaches to Global Political Economy
- 1. The Study of Global Political EconomyJohn Ravenhill
- 2. The Nineteenth-Century Roots of Theoretical Traditions in Global Political EconomyMatthew Watson
- 3. Cooperation and Conflict in the Global Political EconomyVinod K. Aggarwal and Cédric Dupont
- 4. The Domestic Sources of Foreign Economic PoliciesMichael J. Hiscox
- Part II Global Trade and Production
- Part III Global Finance
- 8. The Evolution of the International Monetary and Financial SystemEric Helleiner and Melsen Babe
- 9. Financial Openness and the Challenge of Global GovernanceLouis W. Pauly
- Part IV Globalization and the State
- Part V Development, Equality, and the Environment
- 12. Global Growth, Inequality, and Poverty: Power and Evidence in Global ‘Best Practice’ Economic PolicyRobert Hunter Wade
- 13. The Political Economy of DevelopmentNicola Phillips
- 14. The Political Economy of the EnvironmentPeter Dauvergne