Access to the complete content on Politics Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Part One Theory
- Part Two History
- 5. From the End of the War to the Schuman Plan (the Late 1940s to the Early 1950s)
- 6. The ‘Other’ European Communities and the Origins of the European Economic Community (the Early 1950s to the 1960s)
- 7. The First Years of the European Economic Community (the 1960s and into the 1970s)
- 8. The Revival of European Integration (the Mid-1970s to the Late 1980s)
- 9. Maastricht and Amsterdam (the Late 1980s to the Late 1990s)
- 10. From Amsterdam to Lisbon (2000–09)
- 11. The EU in Crisis (2009–19)
- Part Three Institutions
- Part Four Policies